1. General Merchandise Change of Mind Returns Policy:
We hope you love our products as much as we do, but in case you change your mind and want to arrange a return, follow these simple steps within 30 days of receiving your order.
- Head to your order history My Orders under My Account in the top right corner
- Locate the order you wish to return, and click "View Order Details"
- All items that are eligible to be returned will have a ‘Return’ button, select this and follow the easy steps. If the item says “Final Sale” then sorry it is not eligible for return.
- Choose whether you want a refund or a credit to your account. The default will be a refund to your credit card.
- There will be a PDF Onceit Returns Form, please fill this in with your order details and include it in your return parcel. Send the parcel to the address shown on the printout within 30 days.
- Please note that the Returns Form does not cover shipping charges associated with the return of the order. This is merely an address label. For a Change of Mind returns, the customer is responsible for the return shipping costs to the Onceit warehouse.
- Kindly contact the Customer Service team on firstname.lastname@example.org with your order details and product information to be returned, so that we can assist you in the process.
- Returns processed at the Warehouse will usually take around 5 - 10 working days for the team to refund once the returned parcel is received.
- Please keep your tracking number, so we can see how far or where your returned parcel is to track the return. Without the tracking number, we have no sight of where the returned parcel is.
We ask that your item is sent back unused, not worn, in the original packaging, with tags, and in the same condition as you received it.
You will be responsible for all return shipping charges to facilitate a change of mind return. We highly recommend you return your parcel with tracking, as returns are your responsibility until they reach our warehouse.
You have the option to receive a full refund or Onceit credit equal to the value paid for the item. We will issue you the relevant refund or credit within 5-10 business days of us receiving your return parcel. Refunds may take 2 - 3 days to appear in your account depending on your bank. Onceit credit for returns expire after 6 months *Exceptions apply (See Furniture, Rugs & Bulky Items Returns Policy).
Due to health & safety reasons the following items are not available for change of mind returns and are final sale.
- Underwear, socks & swimwear
- Consumables (perishable products – including Health and Beauty/Pharmacy products)
- Jewellery (earrings)
2. Furniture, Rugs and Bulky Items Change of Mind Returns Policy:
- We must receive the item back in its original packaging. Please retain all parts, tools & instructions and include these with your return.
- Return shipping costs are your responsibility of the customer & are non-refundable for change of mind returns
- We accept no liability for any damage that may occur in return transit.
- Once the return has been processed, we will issue you with a store credit equal to the value paid for the item. Furniture, rugs & bulky items are not eligible for a refund to your credit card.
- Due to our Health & Safety policy, we are unable to accept drop-offs at our Head Office or Dispatch.
3. Damaged, Defective & Incorrect Returns Policy:
- If a product does not meet an acceptable quality, is not fit for a particular purpose, does not match the description or sample image (including colour and size) or does not arrive in an acceptable condition, then we will work with you to provide a remedy.
- Please get in touch with our Member Services Team as soon as possible after receipt of the product, and we will work to have the issue solved as soon as possible. Please retain all original packaging until we have arranged a remedy with you.
- The Members Services Team can be contacted on email@example.com
- For items that are damaged, incorrect, defective or faulty, we will arrange for the return shipping costs to our warehouse or the supplier and will provide a Return label for the customer.
The Onceit Returns Policies includes, and does not seek to exclude or limit, the rights you have under the Consumer Guarantees Act. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the New Zealand Consumer Law. The warranties that we offer and provide pursuant to our Terms and Conditions are in addition to the consumer warranties and guarantees under the New Zealand Consumer Law. We will always strive to ensure you are happy with your purchase & our service, we strive to operate within our legal obligations & our above policies.