Havaianas - Slim 1976 - Rust / Copper
Description, Sizing and Details
- New Zealand fixed $5.99
- New Zealand Rural fixed $8.99
- Australia fixed $9.99
Originating in Brazil in 1962, Havaianas have become a Summer staple expertly crafted for both the beach & the streets. Known for their rice grain like rubber sole & three plug design, there’s nothing better than slipping on a pair of Havaianas after hours in high heels & tight shoes. Comfort & quality is what made Havaianas the iconic footwear that it is today whilst the brands ever changing designs have kept flip-flop lovers on top of the latest summer trends.
This item is eligible for return for Onceit credit or full refund. See our returns policyfor details.
The price is the RRP provided to us by our supplier. This price does not reflect our own normal price as we do not usually sell at the RRP. The product may also not be sold in New Zealand at this RRP.
- Australian Shepherd Uggs - Rosa - Chestnut$39.99
- Australian Shepherd Uggs - Rosa - Dark Grey$39.99
- Vans - Unisex Old Skool Lt (Checker) - Black/White$99.99$159.99
- Vans - Unisex Sk8-Mid Reissue - Ret Sprt Sunfl$89.99$149.99
- Havaianas - Slim Metal Plate 0090$29.99$50.00
- Beau Coops - Jerry - Taupe$199.99$404.99
- Herschel Supply Co - Sutton Mid-Volume - Black$64.99$109.99
- Gummie Boots - Black$49.99
- Gummie Boots - Black$54.99
- Australian Shepherd Uggs - Mini classic Water Resistant - Chestnut$79.99