Harney & Sons - Japanese Sencha - 20 Sachet Tin
Description, Sizing and Details
The Kaburagi family are well known in Tokyo and throughout Japan as a pre-eminent supplier of tea. They supply this pleasant Sencha from central Shizuoka. John Harney has drunk this tea everyday for over 10 years. He values the pleasant flavour and the antioxidants. We call this Japanese Sencha because not all Sencha sold is from Japan. This is a nice blend of teas from the central Shizuoka province, and it is a very pleasant everyday tea. In fact our Founder, John Harney, starts everyday with this green tea.
This item is for final sale and not eligible for return. See our returns policyfor details.
Best Sellers in home
- Furniture By Design - Milano Centre Dropleaf Ext. Table - Light Oak$899.00$1,699.00
- George St. - Premium Velvet King Navy Headboard$339.95
- ECOYA - Madison Jar - Dark Chocolate Meringue & Raspberry (400g)$19.95$52.95
- George St. - Rotterdam Linen 2 seater - Off White$1,399.00
- George St. - 100% Cotton Velvet Beanbag Cover & Lining - Emerald Green$89.95
- George St.- Linen Blend Headboard - Queen - Grey Marle$189.00
- George St. - Rotterdam Linen 3 seater - Off White$1,599.00
- The Marrakech Wool Rug - 240cm x 170cm - Black/Cream$299.00
- George St. - Ribbed Velvet Headboard - Slate - Super King$299.00
- George St. - Linen Blend Queen Charcoal Headboard$149.00