RCR Uniko Gran Cuvee Goblets - 66Cl - Set of 6
Description, Sizing and Details
About RCR Crystal
Founded in 1967 by the merger of two artisanal glassworks and deeply immersed in the traditions of its territory, for decades RCR was one of the world’s top manufacturers in the field of crystal tableware. RCR Cristalleria Italiana is now Italy’s leading crystal manufacturer and one of the largest in the world.The company is located in Val d’Elsa, in the heart of Tuscany, and its expertise in crystal production is a tradition that goes back over 40 years, making it an icon of Italian design in the world of home and tableware. From the start, corporate values were based on technological innovation and quality, with the introduction of Italy’s first electric melting furnace and first automated line in 1973, and in 1975 the installation of a plant for the production of wineglasses, flanked by the use of cutting-edge materials like LUXION® the world’s top and only lead-free crystal glass.
This item is for final sale and not eligible for return. See our returns policyfor details.
- Queen Headboard - Charcoal$129.95
- Ribbed Velvet Headboard - Slate - King$289.00
- Ribbed Velvet Headboard - Slate - Queen$279.00
- Luxe Velvet Storage Ottoman - Slate$249.00
- Luxe Velvet Storage Ottoman - Stone$249.00
- Queen Headboard - Black$129.95
- Ribbed Velvet Headboard - Blush - King$289.00
- Ribbed Velvet Headboard - Navy - Queen$279.00
- King Headboard - Black$139.95
- King Headboard - Charcoal$139.95