Description, Sizing and Details
Fast and safe new whitening formula in a convenient twist pen. Great for top ups in-between whitening or when your on the go!
Can lighten your teeth up to nine shades lighter for a visibly brighter smile. 1. Clean your teeth ensuring they are free from food particles etc
2. Remove the Teeth Whitening Pen from box and take off the lid.
3. Gently turn/twist the base of the pen clockwise to release a small quantity of Teeth whitening gel to coat the brush applicator.
4. Gently apply the Teeth whitening gel using the brush applicator to the front of your teeth. Using small brush strokes apply the Teeth whitening gel to each tooth so that they are coated.
5. Once all of your teeth are coated with the Teeth Whitening gel, wait for 15 minutes prior to rinsing your mouth with cold water. (In this timing you may expel excess saliva from your mouth, so as to avoid swallowing the Teeth Whitening gel).
6. Rinse you mouth with cold water to remove any teeth whitening gel and excess saliva from your teeth and mouth.(You may also gently brush your teeth if you wish)
7. For optimum results post Teeth Whitening, It is recommened that for 24 hours you avoid any food, beverages or activities that may potentially discolour your teeth. Examples are: coffee, tea, cola drinks, red wine,smoking, or consuming anything that could potentially stain your teeth.
* The Teeth whitening pen achieves the best result as a top up after using the Ice White Teeth whitening kit. It can be used at your discretion/every other day for 15 minutes (see usuage steps) until desired results are achieved.
* The Teeth Whitening pen is great for travel or whitening on the go!
* Results are dependent upon the individual characteristics of each person and the whitening routine maintained. Most people usually see results after the first Kit treatment. Maximum results occur over the next 14 days.
* Do not use the Teeth Whitening kit if you have any dental or gum conditions.
* Information on this site is provided for information purposes only and is not a substitute for the advice provided by your own physician or other medical professional. You should not use the information contained herein for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease, or prescribing any medication. You should read carefully all product packaging. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, please contact your health care provider. Information and statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
This item is for final sale and not eligible for return. See our returns policy for details.