Toms - Classic Alpargata - Turkish Sea
Description, Sizing and Details
While traveling to Argentina in 2006, TOMS Founder Blake Mycoskie saw the hardships faced by children growing up without shoes. Wanting to help, he created TOMS, a company that would match every pair of shoes purchased with a new pair of shoes for a child in need. TOMS is a lifestyle brand with giving at its core. Grounded in the One for One mission, every purchase has a purpose. Consumers are benefactors, philanthropists and activists that enable TOMS to help provide shoes, sight, water and more to people in need. To date, over 75 million new pairs of shoes alone have been given to those who need them. With every product you purchase, TOMS will help a person in need. One for One.
This item is eligible for return for Onceit credit or full refund. See our returns policyfor details.
The price is the RRP provided to us by our supplier. This price does not reflect our own normal price as we do not usually sell at the RRP. The product may also not be sold in New Zealand at this RRP.
- Jewellery Lucky Dip$9.99
- Havaianas - Slim Logo Pop Up 4058 - Black / White$24.99$40.00
- Nixon Kingpin Watch$179.99
- Nixon The 38-20 Watch$249.99
- OzNatives - Ultra Short Water-Resistant Suede Leather - Chestnut$59.99
- Nixon Expo Watch$189.99$479.99
- OzNatives - Ultra Short Water-Resistant Suede Leather - Black$59.99
- Kathryn Wilson - Delilah Heel Leopard Suede$249.99$349.99
- Havaianas - Slim 3508 - Graphite$24.99$40.00
- OzNatives - Classic Short Water-Resistant Suede Leather - Chestnut$66.99