Umbra - Casa Tissue Box Cover - White
Description, Sizing and Details
Founded in 1979 in Toronto, Canada, Umbra is a design company recognised for bringing intelligent and original homeware products to customers around the world. Umbra began when graphic designer and co-founder Paul Rowan needed a window shade in his apartment. Unable to find one that fit his taste and price point, he created his own. Paul then teamed up with childhood friend, Les Mandelbaum, and together they began to re-imagine everyday items into modern designs – Umbra was born. Together with its international team of designers, the company values creating products that are original, modern, casual, functional and affordable. Today, Umbra is sold in over 120 countries.
This item is eligible for return for Onceit credit or full refund. See our returns policyfor details.
- 100% Linen Robe - Dark Charcoal$64.95
- 100% Linen Robe - Tobacco$64.95
- Zoe Ayla - Luxurious Rose Quartz Facial Roller - Pink$29.95
- Le Creuset - Cast Iron Classic 31cm Oval Casserole Cotton$499.95$700.00
- Zoe Ayla - Luxurious Facial Jade Crystal Roller - Green$19.95
- 100% Linen Robe - Tobacco$54.95
- Mons Royale - Womens MTN X Hood Black / Grey Marl$109.99$160.00
- Willa & Mae - Grace Short Robe - Gold$69.95$289.95
- Calvin Klein Womens - Core Monogram S/S Crew Neck Tee - Bright White$59.95$69.99
- Zoe Ayla - Micro-Needling Derma Roller - Purple$29.95